The scholarships on this site are administered by the Idaho State Board of Education (SBOE) with funding from a variety of sources:
- Idaho Opportunity Scholarship
- Idaho Opportunity Scholarship - Adult Learner
- Idaho Governor's Cup Scholarships
- Postsecondary Credit Scholarship
- Tschudy Family Scholarship
The application will require the following:
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- E-mail Address - used for all scholarship notifications.
- High school students: please do not use your high school email address.
New Users: To apply for any SBOE scholarships, please click the green REGISTER button at the top right corner of this page.
All applicants--new and renewal--need to sign up as new users since this is a new application system than what was used last year.
Returning Users: Please log in by clicking "Log in" at the top right corner of this page.
Any accounts without applications submitted will be deleted after 60 days.